Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Two Important Tips

Okay, here are two good tips I've learned about weight loss:

1. If you mess up and eat something that's kind of fatty or just plain not good, eat a half cup of blueberries as soon as you can afterward and it will prevent your body from turning the bad eats into fat cells. YAY!

2. According to a health magazine, people who eat yogurt three times a day have a higher percentage of weight loss. Why? They did not explain. Just eat your yogurt! It's on sale right now at Fry's - 2 for 88 cents. I would recommend the fat free or low fat, but it didn't specify in the article, so I'm assuming as long as you're having yogurt, your body is going to lose weight faster. I guess I'll find out...

Oh, by the way - lecithin granules help your body reduce the number of fat cells it produces. Tastes like cereal, folks. Give it a try!

***Just to let you know, I will be recording my weight and measurements once a week. I have to report to you. That's how I stay motivated. If you wanna report to me in the comments, feel free to do so. I will ride your behind and keep you on track! Let's all help each other. Oh, and "Jax" - good luck with the weight loss WHILE you try to quit smoking. That's a toughie! But it can be done! You can do it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!! I already fell off the wagon, but tomorrow is another day :)

    ReplyDelete