Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Rundown

So here are my stats:

Height: 5' 4".

Weight: 165 lb.

Waist: 42 inches

Arms: 11.5 inches

Thighs: 25 inches

Hips: 44 inches

Bust: 40 inches

Go ahead. Pull out a measuring tape. It's big.

And here is my goal:

Weight: 120 lb.

Waist:.....aw, who am I kidding? I don't know and I don't care. I just wanna' be 120 lbs. , okay? I just wanna' be skinny and be able to wear my cute clothes. That's all. Is it asking too much to be out of my maternity clothes now that my baby is 2!?!?!?! Huh!?!?!

All righty then. Let's get to it!

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny listing your weight and all!

    Hello.... my name is Yvonne ...and ....I'm fat too. Oh wait a minute ...I'm .... obese ....and ....I'm a food-aholic! I need help!!!! LOL! No really I'm being serious too!

    ReplyDelete