Thursday, October 15, 2009

THIS IS IT!

I'm thinking I may have found the answer to help boost my weight loss. Now, I'm not starting it until Monday because I can't, for a number of reasons, the most important one being - it won't arrive until Monday.

Here's what it is:

Acai Berry Detox
Colon Cleanse

Here's what a one-month trial will cost you:

Acai Berry Detox - $0.99
Colon Cleanse - $1.99

Here's where you order it:

http://www.healthnews6.com/special-report?id=alifsc-cem-HN6&kw=lifsccemHN6

Now, this is not one of those deals where you pay with your credit card and then they bill your card each month. You pay that one-time fee and try it for one month, which is probably all you'll need. But if you love it and want to continue, then you can buy some more.

You can either try this with me or watch me do it (because I WILL be posting weekly pics and stats on this stuff) and THEN try it for yourself. I will be your guinea pig, if you like.

I have not worked out for yet another week due to the fact that my kids fell ill and I started to feel under the weather myself. I fought a good fight and won, though. It's called "Juice As Many Oranges and Grapefruits And Drink As Much As You Can Stand To" and you will defeat the cold hands down. The cold never even completely manifested itself because I got it right up front. However, my poor little ladies have been very sick and keeping me up all night and they refused to drink any orange or grapefruit juice - not even after much threatening.

Tomorrow I am undergoing a procedure, which will sterilize me - yay! And I will be out of commission all weekend.

But MONDAY! Now Monday is a new day. It's the day we start all diets and exercise, isn't it? Monday is beautiful for that one reason. And this coming Monday, October 19th, I will start my Acai berry detox and colon cleanse.

If you read back or if you have been following, I did attempt a 10-day Acai Detox. According to what I've read and heard, it's no good without the Colon Cleanse in conjunction with it, so I wasted 10 days on the toilet for nothing. Wo is me.

That's okay. Let's try this again - the RIGHT way.

By the way, if you plan on spending next week on the toilet like me, here's a little education for you on how to properly use the toilet. Let's try and avoid any major accidents, people.



Have a great weekend and I'll see ya'll on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the surgery. Keep on truckin with the weight loss.....I'm with you.

    ReplyDelete