Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I've Got News!!!

So, I know I was going to wait until this weekend or next Monday to give you my stats, and I still will, but whenever I measure and see some good results, I just have to report them!

Two weeks ago my stats were:

Weight: 159 pounds.
Arms: 11.5"
Waist: 37.5"
Hips: 43.5"
Thighs: 24"

It's been two weeks and one of those weeks I not only ate super naughty, but I hardly worked out, maybe one day. Anyway, I got right back on track and here's my stats as of this morning:

Weight: 157 pounds.
Arms: 11.5" (They're unstoppable! For now...I'll get them one day. Just you watch!)
Waist: 36.5" (A WHOLE INCH!)
Hips: 43"
Thighs: 23" (ANOTHER WHOLE INCH!)

WAHOO! Now I look forward to weighing and measuring myself.

Oh, by the way, your TRUE weight is what you weigh in the morning when you wake up and go to the bathroom. Weigh yourself after that first trip to the bathroom...before you eat. THAT is your true weight. With eating all day long, my weight will fluctuate by about 1.5 pounds, but these stats I'm giving you are my early morning stats. Of course, the inches don't fluctuate, just the pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment