Sunday, January 12, 2014

NEVER!

That's the answer to the question - When will you end this diet?

I have decided that even when I reach my goal weight, I will never stop this diet.

Here's why:

1. I feel fantastic. I'm not talking about the weight loss part. I mean, losing weight feels great too, but I feel so good. Energetic, happy, less stressed. I'm not all cranky and stressed out and tired all the time like I was before I started it.

2. It's healthy. Less health problems - especially degenerative ones. For as long as I live on this earth, I want my quality of life to be top notch. Eating clean like this will do that for me.

3. I can feel the fat melting off. When I lotion up after a shower, I can feel that there is less fat on my arms and legs. And I'm not all bloated around my mid section anymore. I can actually comfortably button my jeans. It's feels amazing!

I hate to call this a diet. It's not a diet in the sense that you're depriving yourself and it's temporary to lose weight.

It's a diet in the sense that it's a specific sort of nutrition you're putting into your body that's going to keep you feeling and looking great.

Who doesn't want that?

No comments:

Post a Comment