Monday, November 28, 2011

Today Is The Big Day!

I have two weeks, so now that we're down to the wire, I can finally get serious about this weight loss business.

I don't even want to measure where I'm at, even though I totally owe you some measurements. I'm afraid the numbers got worse. I'm just guessing. Not a difficult thing to accurately predict when you've been EATING FOR FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT!!!!

Anyway, it's Monday, I couldn't sleep last night, half my kids are sick, it's freezing cold outside, the house is a pig sty, and I'm thinking now would be a great time to focus on getting skinny. What do ya' say? Let's do this!

Today I had M&M's for breakfast. They were coconut. They were 210 calories. I will now drink a huge glass of water and curse at Jillian Michaels for exactly 27 minutes. K. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment