Wednesday, November 16, 2011

This is the part where I get sexy.


Told ya'!

This is my sauna suit and it feels as sexy as it looks. Now, first of all - I am not as heavy as this picture makes me look, okay. It balloons out and traps the heat. I then work out in it and then peel it off. And then I peel off my work out clothes. And then I peel off my under things. Everything is pretty much stuck to me like I stood out in the rain and got drenched. And it's all my sweat.

YUMMY!

Today I woke up and was surprised that I could actually walk. It was very painful, but I could do it. In times past when I've attempted the 30-day shred, the first day kills me and the second day I'm no good to anyone.

Though my limbs are like Jell-O and I quiver in pain when I try to lift anything or stoop down, I am able to get around without an electric wheelchair. It's amazing! I must be getting stronger.

This morning I decided I just couldn't get through the workout, so I did my own and if you don't have access to the 30-day shred and want to try a free version, do this:

Find 6 songs you like. Ones that motivate you to get going. You know, pump you up.

Then do this:

Song #1: Alternate jumping jacks and running in place until the song ends.

Song#2: Sit up exercises.

Song#3: Push ups. I do the wimp version, but it's still grueling. I just go on my knees as opposed to toes.

Song#4: Alternate jumping jacks and jumping rope.

Song #5: Sit up exercises.

Song #6: Lunges.

This is what I did today and it was still killer. But it seemed easier, probably because I was doing it on my terms as opposed to having Jillian yelling at me while she just stands there - not in pain like me! PS: Have you seen the video? Even her girl, Anita, is kind of struggling at one point. It's killer!

Okay, anyway, so I have been super naughty today, but that's okay. I am building muscle, which burns fat and also I still have my little secret weapon next week that I'm using once I've built up this muscle. Sorry. You're gonna' have to wait to see what it is, but I guarantee it's going to get me down a couple of sizes in a snap!

Now, where was I? Ah yes, indulging in Jordan Almonds. Mm mm good!

Oh, here's what I ate today. I'll tell you. I have no shame.

Breakfast: Slim-Fast.

Snack: Two handfuls of Jalapeno Cheddar World Table crackers, 5 thin Mint Chocolate World Table cookies, and a glass of horchata.

Lunch: 290-calorie salad.

Snack: Handful of Jordan Almonds.

Dinner: Will most likely be salmon and steamed zucchini again.

No comments:

Post a Comment