Friday, January 29, 2010

Picture Proof

OK, so I have been on these miracle pills now for nearly three weeks and I have decided to show you up close and personal pics of my thighs, and mid-section. I now wish I had before pics so you could see the drastic difference, but inches are gone and I'm finally starting to see some shape again! Hooray!

Now, for the fun part - let's dissect.

As you can see here, the mid section is shrinking, however there is still a bit of bulge. The sit-ups are firming that up nicely, but I'm thinking another three weeks of intense workouts will be required to get that a little better under control.


And here's a side view where the stomach is shown to actually dip IN beneath the chest area rather than bulging out just as far so as to create the appearance that I am boob-less when, in fact, I am not. Again, you can see that the spare tire, though significantly deflated, is still very much present.


And finally, the thighs. Though they do still touch when I stand feet together, they no longer rub when I walk and that is just glorious! I have lost 2.5 inches off each of those puppies. It's called jumping jacks and power walking.

3 comments:

  1. I love you! I would also love those thighs and tummy......sigh.....some day. I think I will add some situps to my exercise today. And yes....I will try to do more than 10 jumping jacks. I seriously hate those babies. You are truly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Frass! How come I didn't notice this last time I saw you? Was it cuz you were wearing exercise pants and a sweater??? I think so. Yer lookin' good thur missy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brooke, it took me about a week to work up to 100 jumping jacks all at once. It's hard to do. I don't particularly love jumping up and down either, but it's one of the fastest ways to lose pounds and inches. Same thing with sit ups. Work your way up. Do as many as you can and then a couple of hours later do as many as you can again. You'll see that you'll be able to do more and more at a time as each week passes.

    ReplyDelete