Thursday, January 28, 2010

Latest Results

I see that the last time I posted results was over a month ago - December 18th, to be exact. Well, over the holidays, I pretty much gave in and ate everything in sight and gained my weight back.

BUT, on these new pills and with my new exercise regimen of sit ups and jumping jacks and power walking, I have some very exciting results.

Here are my last posted stats from about six weeks ago:

Weight: 152 lbs.
Arms: 11"
Waist: 34.5"
Hips: 41.5"
Thighs: 23"

Over the holidays, I got back up to 162 and became extremely depressed.

Well, I just went into the bathroom and weighed myself and took my measurements and here are my latest results:

Weight: 151 lbs.
Arms: 11"
Waist 33.5"
Hips: 41"
Thighs: 22.5"

VERY EXCITING! I'm getting there! And I'm doing it the healthy way! I'm making lifestyle changes that will enable me to get this weight off and keep it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment