Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It Happens So Fast!

First, a confession.

I did not manage ALL of the crazy exercising I had intended to do yesterday. I forgot that I have a job, children (sick ones right now) and dinner to cook...among other things.

By 10:45 last night I was finishing up my walking and I turned to my friend and said, "I'm done. That's all for today. I'm going home and collapsing."

And I did. I couldn't even take my hour-and-a-half long, ridiculously hot bath that I like to take at the end of the day. I filled it with de-stress oils and within 15 minutes fell into a deep sleep, slowly slipping down into the water until my face was nearly submerged and I jumped awake.

Is it possible for an adult to drown in their own bathtub?

I decided not to try that experiment this time.

I jumped up out of the water, dried off and headed to bed.

SO, minus 200 of the situps, minus the push ups, and minus the Zumba, I stepped on the scale this morning and....

I'm 142.6 pounds. That's a 2.4 pound loss in ONE DAY!!!

Now, it's not always going to go that fast. I know from experience. There will be days and days that go by and I might not lose a pound at all or I'll lose half a pound or something, but it will continue to fall off and I have a good chance of reaching my goal, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment