Thursday, March 18, 2010

So Weird!

It's so strange to me that I would lose more weight by NOT working out than by working out and yet, it's the truth. I haven't kept up my nightly 4 mile power walking routine the last couple of weeks and yet I still managed to lose pounds and inches. Somebody please explain this!

Actually, on second thought - don't. I like living in my little bubble. I'm sure the truth isn't pretty. It's probably something like - all of your muscle is turning to fat and fat weighs less than muscle so you're actually becoming a mushy mess. (Sigh). Who cares. I'm down pounds and inches. Hooray for me!

I am now currently:

143 pounds.
Arms: 10"
Hips: 39"
Waist: 31"
Thighs: 21"

When I look back at where I was at the beginning of this journey, it's a pretty big difference. My stats from the very beginning are:

165 pounds
Arms: 11.5"
Hips: 44"
Waist: 42"
Thighs: 25"

BIG difference! And it shows! And I feel it!

Still...there's a long way to go. I intend to lose 20 more pounds. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I'm making a note of this--I will lose weight by NOT working out. Done and DONE!

    ReplyDelete