Friday, March 5, 2010

Another Update - So Exciting!

OK, confession time:

I could totally be losing weight faster and having inches fall off faster if I worked at it harder, but (here come the excuses) I've had sick kids for like three weeks now and my husband is out of commission with his arm and I'm exhausted and I just plain don't care right now. I'm happy with where I'm at for now. I mean, I'm still on the pills, still walking (sometimes), still doing jumping jacks and sit ups (when I feel like it, which is pretty much never the last few weeks), so I still intend to lose at least another 20 pounds and it's happening slowly, but surely, and I'm good with that for now. It's been three weeks and my stats aren't THAT exciting, but I'm still losing weight and inches so....good enough!

Three weeks ago:

147 pounds
10.5" arms
32" waist
40" hips
22" thighs

Today:

145 pounds
10.5" arms (I don't do arm exercises. I should, but right now I don't care to)
31.5" waist
39.5" hips
21.5" thighs

So, there you have it. Maybe I'll get motivated in another week or so to work out harder and then I can be getting these results in one week instead of three. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment