Friday, February 12, 2010

New Thighs - Down A Size

I'm probably posting way too soon because I don't have SIGNIFICANT results right now. Still steadily losing weight and toning up with my power walks in my Skechers. Last night I walked for 1 1/2 hours in the crisp evening air. It was exhilarating. A few hours later, my friend Jenn called me up and I took ANOTHER walk. My buns were achin', but I woke up this morning a couple pounds lighter and feeling fantastico!



Thighs from 1 1/2 weeks ago.

Thighs today. The difference is subtle, but can you see it? It's happening! I owe it to my Japanese slimming pills that help me keep my appetite under maximum control, my Skechers, my husband who bought me the Skechers and will watch the kids ANY TIME so I can go walking, AND lent me his Zune with like 50 million tunes so I could have some extra UMPH in my walk, and my friend, Jenn, who keeps me running alongside her, panting for breath, trying to keep up.

1 comment:

  1. Do not...I repeat DO NOT tempt me to buy those shoes as I REALLY REALLY REALLY can't afford them!!!! Man you can tell the difference girl. AWESOME! My only prob would be I would have to take the kids with me, walking with them is like a leisurely stroll, or wait till they are all softly slumbering. You are looking great!

    ReplyDelete