Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hello Out There!

Okay. Sorry. I get so involved in so many things and then forget about my blogs. (SIGH).

SO! Here's the deal, folks. I have continued to walk ALMOST every day of the week (when I can fit it into my hectic lifestyle). And my eating habits have...well....somewhat deteriorated. Somewhat.

So, I'm doing the fast food/comfort food thing at least twice a week. I'm sorry. I'm trying so hard not to, but when you have a bad night and can't sleep and then you have a hectic day, you need to feel good somehow and fast food gives me that temporary good feeling. Key word here being "temporary".

I have gained a couple of pounds, but my pregnancy is not over and I STILL have not gained weight beyond what I weighed in the very beginning of my pregnancy, so that's good.

Current weight - 164. And I'm gonna' work really hard this next week to try to get that down again or at least keep it at bay.

Here's what I'm now shooting for - Final end of pregnancy weight: 175 pounds. Somehow I always drop 20 pounds right away after having a baby, so this will put me back down to 155, which is 10 pounds less than what I started with. YAY!

Do you believe in me? I need some words of encouragement. And also someone to come over here and take away my wallet every lunch time.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. I believe in you!! You are a better person that I am. There's no way I would have the power to try and diet while pregnant. I am still motoring along too. I have lost 3 lbs and haven't smoked in 3 weeks. I'm not going to pat myself quite yet because all this can always change. But just passing along my progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog & I think it's wonderful what you're doing! I put on over 60 lbs while pregnant & would never have dreamed of watching what I ate. I love your honesty about the fast food. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what's the verdict on the lecithin granules? Do you think they actually work?

    ReplyDelete