Monday, December 14, 2009

Don't Try This At Home

Okay, it's been well over a month and I fell off the wagon so hard this time I've been in the ICU trying to recover.

Truth be told, Thanksgiving did me in. Thanksgiving won. And then I fell into a severe depression and ate everything in sight, including my own children...and my house. At least, I wanted to.

SO, I'm taking desperate measures to knock off another 10 pounds.

I am officially on a liquid starvation diet for one week. This means I drink a 250-calorie bottle of Ensure three times a day and drink ice water in between. If I absolutely NEED something else, I'll have an apple or an orange or put a flavor packet in the water to make it 5 calories.

If you are following my example on this blog, this is the week you ignore me because I am a terrible example right now. This is so wrong! DO NOT DO IT! I just can't take it anymore. I am vain and I am depressed and I am SICK of being overweight. The cold weather and holidays are winning and I'm working so much and working on music again, so I have like NO spare time to exercise! RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment