Friday, January 3, 2014

That's Not A Diet!















Those are the words my dad proclaimed when he stopped over and saw the size of my lunch plate.

I laughed and said, "Yeah, I'm definitely not starving. In fact, I have to sometimes force myself to eat because I do this FOUR times a day."

That right there is chicken cooked stove top in vinaigrette dressing, broccoli and lentils boiled in chicken broth.

This is meal #2 of the day. I've got to do this two more times today in four-hour intervals. Definitely not a starvation diet.

You may look at this and think, "How in the world do you lose weight on THAT?"

Because I've hardly exercised this week, I've been eating like this and I'm down 9 pounds in less than one week.

I can't explain it, folks. It's just working and that's all I know.



No comments:

Post a Comment