Saturday, January 4, 2014

BINGE DAY!

First of all, I just want to say that I will NOT be getting on the scale at any point today because I'm scared to death.

This is a mandatory binge day. The diet calls for it. I can eat whatever I want. I can eat crap to the point of getting sick.

You would think I'd be skipping around, popping all sorts of naughty things into my mouth and thoroughly enjoying it.

The problem is, it's only been one week on this diet, I've made significant progress, and now I'm terrified of completely undoing it all.

This is the part where I just have to trust Mr. Timothy Ferriss when he says, "It is important to spike caloric intake once per week. This causes a host of hormonal changes that improve fat-loss."

He actually says on page 88 (of this 522-page book) "Yes, you can eat anything you want - in any quantity - on Saturdays."

Here's how my morning started off. I sauntered into the kitchen, looked around, opened the fridge, saw the usual fixings for my strict breakfast, shut the fridge quickly and went into panic mode. I saw a chocolate bar sitting on top of the microwave so I ate one  piece and cringed. Then I made myself some herbal tea.

And that's where I'm at right now at 10:20 AM. I am lost.



No comments:

Post a Comment